BRITE Energy Innovators
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt, FTE
# EMPLOYEES DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY SUPERVISED: 0 PT 0 FTE
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR (TITLE): President & CEO
POSITIONS SUPERVISED (TITLES): Specialists and Interns
Program Manager Position Summary
The Manager monitors and delivers on all phases of grants and contracts from inception to completion for BRITE’s services, which include Entrepreneur Program, Innovation Services and Lab Services. This individual creates workplans and in unison with the Operations Manager, dedicates staff and contractual resources to meet goals and metrics. In addition to management of workplans and deliverables, the Program Manager acts as a subject-matter expert for the organization for the completion of needs assessments, roadmaps and other decision-making tools for emerging energy technology trends such as e-mobility and the transition of the utility workforce.
Duties of the Position
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide input and create scope, phasing, tasks, assignments and target dates for each project
- Determine resource roles needed and work with management to secure team members for each project
- Coordinate teams with internal and external stakeholders for each project, including adding to datasets and systems such as BRITE’s customer relationship management system
- Report on and monitor milestones, timelines and deliverables for each project
- Facilitate large meetings and conduct outreach through communication channels and presentations
- Prepare roadmaps and other planning documents and reports with qualitative, quantitative and graphical skill
- Manage customer expectations and communicate with other groups as needed to ensure successful implementation of each project with quality and efficiency
- Coordinate internal vision traction organizer (VTO) tag-ups and monitor progress
- The candidate must have a spirit of service and a passion for helping grow new businesses in emerging energy technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum of five years of prior leadership and program management experience, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, and efficient decision-making skills.
- The candidate will must also be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Office 365 and other project management suites is required.
- Ohio based candidate preferred with the option to work remote and travel in Ohio
- Competitive salary and benefits, including 401K with company match and paid vacation
- Great culture, flexible environment and an innovative workplace
BRITE Core Values:
Bold: We do what is necessary, not just what is expected, for the success of our founders and community.
Resilient: We have grit and seize every opportunity to grow from our wins and losses.
Inclusive: We actively promote an environment where people of all backgrounds thrive.
Transparent: We are clear about our expectations, abilities, and impact.
Empathetic: We give honest feedback with care, compassion, and understanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
BRITE is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our stakeholders invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and organization’s achievement as well. We embrace and encourage clients’, entrepreneurs’ and the public’s differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make everyone unique.
Contact: Email a cover letter, work sample and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org