BRITE Energy Innovators – Ohio’s energy tech incubator – is dedicated to ensuring the success of startups driving innovation in energy tech. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we offer many in-kind & paid services. These services include consultation services for startups & small-and-medium-size enterprises, lab space and equipment for device testing and R&D and affordable office space and coworking memberships.
Empowering founders to launch energy technology solutions.
We give startups the support, guidance and connections they need so they can get to work. Whether that means getting their business off the ground and running or taking a product with potential & turning into a sustainable business, and everything else in between. We empower startups by supplying them with introductions to our diverse network of partners, advanced technology, access to funding and the spaces they need to accomplish this.
We live our mission by being BRITE.
Bold: We do what is necessary, not just what is expected, for the success of our founders and community.
Resilient: We have grit and seize every opportunity to grow from our wins and losses.
Inclusive: We actively promote an environment where people of all backgrounds thrive.
Transparent: We are clear about our expectations, abilities, and impact.
Empathetic: We give honest feedback with care, compassion, and understanding.
We are committed to embracing inclusivity & diversity.
BRITE is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our stakeholders invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and organization’s achievement as well. We embrace and encourage founders’, entrepreneurs’ and the public’s differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make everyone unique.
Our work has enabled:
- 19 tenant companies to call Courthouse Square, Warren, Ohio home
- 250+ portfolio companies to innovate and grow since 2011
- the creation of over 400 jobs
- an investment of over $135 million in portfolio companies
How We Energize Companies
- Services for companies from startups to medium enterprises
- Relationships with specialized channel partners to better serve the needs of companies and our community
- Access to cutting edge energy technology for advanced research & development needs
- Affordable coworking memberships for individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Space rentals for business meetings and special events