Manager of Operations Position Summary
The Manager of Operations is responsible for establishing, implementing, managing, and continually improving the key business processes and procedures associated with the overall business operations. This person must possess proven leadership skills, as well as strong ability to quickly problem solve and make sound decisions that encourage sustained scaling of BRITE. Additionally, this position serves as an internal resource for the team to ensure administrative duties are streamlined.
Duties of the Position
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Oversee all staff and project management for business and incubator processes including timesheets, payroll, receivables and payables, human resources and other core functions
• Review, document, and continuously improve all organizational and operational processes for the business and incubator
• Manage tenant relations including coworking, guests, security, deliveries and other front-of-house activities
• Schedule, coordinate, arrange and help prepare for all organizational events and meetings, through support for the development of agenda, preparing advanced documents and materials, securing appropriate communication channels, and providing communication to participants
• Monitor grant activity and prepare reports to funding agencies as required
• Implement ways to measure success for key performance indicators
The candidate must have a spirit of service and a passion for helping grow new businesses in emerging energy technologies. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred. The preferred candidate will have a minimum of five years of prior leadership and project management experience, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, and efficient decision-making skills. The candidate must also be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity with Office 365 and other project management suites is required.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Sara Daugherty, Director of Operations and Economic Impact at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date with all things BRITE, including when new opportunities become available, subscribe to our newsletter, BRITElights.