BRITE Energy Labs
IoT Device Battery Life Testing
optimize the battery life of your IoT device
Our Keysight X8712A helps you perform event-based power consumption analysis on your IoT device using its power analyzer, RF event detector, and Event-based Power Analysis Software.
It captures RF and/or DC events from your IoT device, synchronously matching the events to the current consumption and helps you optimize the battery life of your device.
Key Features & Specifications
- Automated correlation between RF or DC events to power consumption in a single display
- Individual RF or DC event’s post data analysis providing current consumption in percentage and its occupied time in percentage
- Battery life estimation
- Triggering function by each channel
- In-depth current analysis by zones/segments
What IoT Battery Life Tasks Can Be Performed?
- Estimate battery life and/or determine battery size of your IoT device
- Determine what current is pulled during different operations of your device
- Detect design weaknesses in your IoT device
- Measure timing of IoT events and correlate to power.