BRITE Energy Labs
IoT Device RF Performance Testing
Ensure Your Device's Performance
Key Features & Specifications
- Complete transmit (Tx) power and receiver (Rx) Packet Error Rate (PER) test in seconds
- Objectively measure key transmitter and receiver parameters with quantitative measurements, ensuring device quality and performance
- Easily perform Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2 and WLAN b/g/n signaling power measurements with measurement suites that include test steps
What IoT Battery Life Tasks Can Be Performed?
Assure that your devices meet quality levels
Simplify test development
With the TAP-based measurement suites with readily available test steps for Bluetooth® 4.2 signaling and WLAN b/g/n signaling, you can easily adjust test parameters to suit your testing needs using the KS8400A TAP Developer System and quickly perform the functional tests on your IoT devices without needing to spend time writing test software.
Maximize throughput on the manufacturing line and accelerate time to market. The X8711A is easy to setup and completes the Input Power measurement and receiver (Rx) PER tests in seconds.
What IOT RF Performance Tasks that can be performed at BRITE?
- Measure RF transmitter and receiver parameters of your IoT device
- Perform Packet Error Rate tests
- Evaluate compliance to Bluetooth 4.2 and WLAN specs
BRITE Labs also has the capability to run IoT testing servers in our VR3100 server rack. This server rack comes with a UPS system, the Liebert PSI5, as well as a battery bank for uninterrupted power.